Bayside Members & Guests,
It has been a pleasure to have you dine with us at Signatures, and if you have not yet seen us, we hope to welcome you soon! Please note that anyone entering the restaurant must see the hostess first, even if you are sitting at the bar area.
Your safety is the utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your cooperation by following the procedures below to create a safe environment for guest and staff.
Food & Beverage Director
- All guests must wear a proper mask or face covering. The mask can be removed once seated.
- Each guest that dines with us must provide a name and phone number to the hostess before being seated. This includes all indoor and outdoor dining, plus the bar area. Guests are prohibited to wait for tables in the bar area.
- Guests can enjoy a beverage from the bar while they wait for a table and move to “The Backyard” portion of the clubhouse. This area includes the 2 fire pits under the overhang, bocce courts, and large fire pit.
- Reservations can be made Thursday through Sunday, 4:00pm to 8:00pm, in the dining room only. The bar and bar dining areas both indoor and outdoor will be first come, first serve, by seeing the hostess inside Signatures.
- If you no show for a reservation, your member reservation privilege will be suspended. If you need to cancel your dining reservation, please cancel within 1 hour of your reservation by calling Signatures 302.436.3200 or using the reservation link.
- When waiting for your table or bar seat, a paging system will be provided. If guests do not respond to a page within ten minutes, the next party will be seated.
- Outside food and/or beverages are prohibited on the grounds of the clubhouse, both indoor and outdoor, including containers for drinks.
- To comply with social distancing, please do not move any tables or chairs.
- Standing or idling near the bar area is prohibited. Only those seated by a hostess can sit at the bar.
If you would like to make a reservation for the dining room between 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Thursday through Sunday, please click HERE. Please see the hostess at Signatures to be seated. As a reminder, all dining areas outdoor will need to be seated by the hostess.