Over the last week there have been multiple announcements to the Covid-19 Protocols and how they will affect our business and your time at the club. Below are the changes that are going into place tomorrow, Friday, May 21st.
Effective Friday, May 21st per the State of Delaware:
- All capacity restrictions inside restaurants, retail, other business establishments and houses of worship will be lifted. Facilities will be able to use as much capacity as social distancing requirements will allow. Patrons will still not be able to stand while at the bar but expanded seating will be permitted.
- Social distancing requirements will move from 6 feet to 3 feet.
- Customers must continue to remain seated indoors and outdoors at bars and restaurants, unless a plan for dance floors and other areas is approved by DPH, and distancing of at least 3 feet should be maintained.
- Events over 250 people indoors and outdoors will still require plan approval from DPH to ensure compliance with basic precautions to prevent spread of COVID
- Risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection is minimal for fully vaccinated people. The risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission from fully vaccinated people to unvaccinated people is also reduced. Therefore, fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Prevention measures are still recommended for unvaccinated people.
- It is recommended by the CDC that those not fully vaccinated, including children not eligible for a vaccine, should continue to wear a face covering when around people from outside their immediate household.
Starting May 21st, Bayside Resort Golf Club will no longer require masks to be worn by anyone who is fully vaccinated. The club will not be checking for vaccination proof, but we do ask each of you to take into consideration the safety of our fellow members, guests, and associates when at the club.
All Associates are required to always have a mask with them and should “mask-up” whenever they are approached by a Member or Guest that is wearing a mask indoors, regardless of their vaccination status.
As it has been from day one of this pandemic, our goal has been to provide you with a safe environment to golf, dine, and socialize.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation by abiding by these rules so we can continue to provide a safe environment for each and every one of you!