Welcome to Bayside! We are thrilled you have chosen to spend your vacation with us. Access to all of the amenities begins with your guest pass! In addition to your guest passes, visitors will receive the weekly activities schedule, a map of the community, and an activities brochure which includes information on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, pools, splash zone, The Point and more! The details of the guest pass pick-up procedure are located below.
- Your guests may pick up their guest passes on their indicated date of arrival at the Welcome Center located at the main entrance to the Bayside community (see address below). Currently, the hours of operation are 9am-5pm daily.
- Primary Members are encouraged to request Complimentary Passes no later than 7 days prior to the guests’ arrival, with a minimum of 24-hours in advance.
- Primary Members must request Resort Passes a minimum of 7 days in advanced. A service fee will be applied to requests submitted or changed within 7 days. Please view the 2020 Resort Fees and Guidelines for reference.
- At the time of pick-up, the person listed as picking up the pass(es) on your request form will be asked to show a photo ID and complete a guest acknowledgement form.
- There are no refunds for guest passes that are not used, lost or stolen.
Member Guest Pass Request Form
This form is for Primary Members only to request Complimentary Passes or Resort Passes.
All discounted guest of member passes can be requested at the sports facilities by Bayside ID cardholders.
For more information or for further questions, please contact the Welcome Center at 302-436-9998 Ext. 4 or [email protected]
Bayside’s Welcome Center
31252 Americana Pkwy.
Selbyville, DE 19975