Access to Bayside’s finest amenities begins with a guest pass! In addition to your guest passes, guests will be provided with a map of the community, weekly activity schedule, and an amenities brochure which includes information on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, pools, splash zone, The Point, and more!
Click here for the 2023 Resort Fees and Guidelines.
The details of the guest pass pick-up procedure are located below:
- Your guests may pick up their guest passes on their indicated date of arrival at the Health and Aquatic Club (31264 Americana Pkwy, Selbyville, DE 19975).
- The hours of operation are 7:00am – 7:00pm daily.
- At the time of pick-up, the person listed as picking up the pass(es) on the request form will be asked to show a photo ID and complete a Guest Acknowledgement Form.
- Primary Members and rental agencies must request Resort Passes a minimum of 7 days in advance from the pass start date. A per-pass service fee will be applied to resort requests submitted less than 7 days in advance.
- Primary Members are encouraged to request Complimentary Passes no later than 7 days prior to the guests’ arrival, with a minimum of 24-hours in advance.
- Once a request is submitted, there are no refunds for guest passes that are lost, stolen, or not used.
- You will receive an email confirmation to acknowledge that the request was submitted. Your request is typically processed and ready for pick-up after 48-hours. You will not receive an email to indicate that your passes are ready for pick-up. If you are submitting this request within 48-hours of your guests’ arrival, please contact us at 302-988-2315 to confirm your request.
Resort Pass Request Form
Resort Pass Request Form 2023
The link is for Primary Members only to print if they would like to email the Resort Pass Request form in place of the online form. Please email all pass request forms to [email protected].
For more information or for further questions, please email us at [email protected].
Bayside Health & Aquatic Club
31264 Americana Pkwy
Selbyville, DE 19975