Welcome to Bayside! We are thrilled you have chosen to spend your vacation with us. Access to all of the amenities begins with your guest pass! In addition to your guest passes, visitors will receive the weekly activities schedule, a map of the community, and an activities brochure which includes information on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, pools, splash zone, The Point and more! The details of the guest pass pick-up procedure are located below.
- Your guests may pick up their guest passes on their indicated date of arrival at the Health and Aquatic Club (see address below). Currently, the hours of operation are daily from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- Primary Members are encouraged to request Complimentary Passes no later than 7 days prior to the guests’ arrival, with a minimum of 24-hours in advance.
- Primary Members must request Resort Passes a minimum of 7 days in advance from the pass start date. A service fee will be applied to resort requests submitted or changed within 7 days. Please view the 2022 Resort Fees and Guidelines for reference.
- At the time of pick-up, the person listed as picking up the pass(es) on your request form will be asked to show a photo ID and complete a guest acknowledgement form.
- Once a request is submitted there are no refunds for guest passes that are not used, lost, or stolen.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge the request submission. Your request is typically processed and ready for pick-up after 48-hours, you will not receive an email to indicate your passes are ready for pick-up. If you are submitting this request within 48-hours of your guests’ arrival, please contact us at 302-436-9998.
Member Guest Pass Request Form
This form is for Primary Members only to request Complimentary Passes or Resort Passes.
Resort Pass Request Form
Resort Pass Request Form 2022
The link is for Primary Members to print if they would like to submit a paper copy of the Resort Pass Request form in place of the online form.
For more information or for further questions, please contact the Welcome Center at 302-436-9998 ext. 4 or [email protected]
Bayside Health & Aquatic Club
31264 Americana Pkwy
Selbyville, DE 19975