- Using a variation or the same password for all your accounts?
- Tired of trying to remember your passwords?
- Entering your address or payment information every time?
- Make every password different?
- Never have to remember your passwords again?
- Autofill your passwords?
- Take your passwords everywhere?
- Share passwords securely with a spouse or family?
- Have digital records of important information?
When using the same or a variation of the same password for every online account, you become the easy target for cyber hackers. One password can become compromised within minutes, giving hackers access to nearly all your accounts without your knowledge. LastPass, a free password manager simplifies your online life by remembering your passwords for you and alleviating those poor habits. With LastPass to manage your logins, it’s easy to have a strong, unique password for every online account and be one step closer to improving your online security profile.
Our presenter, Valerie Parra, is an IT Infrastructure Administrator for the National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB). Her primary focus is to provide the Board with the highest quality in IT security and infrastructure development. NCARB uses LastPass Enterprise on an organizational level.
Prior to the meeting, please install the LastPass browser plugin, here. Please also install the LastPass mobile app on your smartphone by going to your App Store. We look forward to showing you this great tool and enhancing your online security habits.
Join us via Zoom as we provide an informational and demo session on LastPass. Please register to receive the Zoom information.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 933 5105 1995