Looking younger is a natural desire. Staying young can help you feel, look, and think better, too. It also helps prevent many major diseases. Boosting your longevity in your 60s and beyond is important for happiness.
Good News – Great improvements in medicine, science and technology have enabled today’s older Americans to live longer and healthier lives than any previous generation. Dr. Ellie Nazemoff, author & healthy lifestyle advocate, will share how you can look and feel younger by modifying lifestyle activities as you age.
- Learn about aging
- What’s normal aging?
- The first signs of old age
- Vitamins for healthy skin
- 9 Ways to Maintain a Youthful Appearance including Skin Care
- Discover skin health benefit of Aloe Vera
- Apply techniques from her published GRAPESFormula for Uplifting Your Happiness™
that can help your Healthy Aging.
You will also receive:
- Handouts (more than a dozen pages) and exercises that help you improve staying younger
- Skincare Recipes
- Aloe Vera skincare gift
- Skin boosting refreshment
NOTE: 1st activity is NOW. At time of registration, you need to fill out the form on this link – https://myserenity.love/events/
- Why? Because answering self-awareness questions about yourself is the first step to the process of elevating your healthy lifestyle.