Join Bear Trap Dunes’ Director of Agronomy, Mike Moyer, for a behind the scenes look at the 27-hole course. Winding bentgrass fairways are lined with native wetland grasses that drift into stunning sand dunes on this natural golf course. Learn about wild life you may spot on the course, ecological impacts and future work that will be done on the course. Mike Moyer will also cover:
- How the cup position is changed each day
- How to properly fix a ball mark
- How (and why!) to properly fill a divot
- How to stimp a green
- Mowing patterns and why we choose them
- How to use a moisture meter and what do we do with the information
Please register to reserve your spot on a golf cart.