Cooking made Weasey is getting ready for the holidays!
The best part about the winter holidays is the food, but the host or hostess is always working so hard getting the food ready, they don’t get to enjoy the day. Let Chef Cory help! Chef Cory of Cooking made Weasey (CmW) is offering a two-day holiday preparation class. This will help you make cooking and your holiday preparation relaxing and stress-free. Chef secrets, “mise en place” (a French term for “everything in it’s place” – the chef’s holy grail!) and much more will be explained in detail.
In this two-day holiday preparation class, you will learn:
- how to write a shopping list
- how to efficiently navigate your grocery store
- what you can prep the day or two before
- how much food to buy and prep for the amount of people you will have
- what tools you will need
- what “mise en place” is and how Chef’s use it in their everyday life
- chef secrets on the perfect bird, roasted vegetables and so much more!
Please note, this is a two-day, two-part class and your registration includes registration for both sessions. Light snacks and prosecco will be provided.