I hope you’re all ready to “spring ahead” because Spring is definitely coming to beautiful Bayside. The snow is gone, the golfers are in full swing, and we are gearing up for another busy season.
I’m excited to announce that Bayside will be hosting the Fenwick Island Farmers’ Market on Monday mornings from 8am to 12pm beginning June 16 through September 1. How great is that???? Farm fresh produce available right in your backyard – well, actually it will be in the backyard of the Sales & Information Center – but it’s real close!
Don’t forget to check out the Bayside Experience/Events tab on the Bayside website for up-to-date information on all the great activities going on in our community and the surrounding area. Some of my favorites — live entertainment every Friday night at The Cove; the Opening Day Golf Tournament (April 5); Titleist (April 12) and Taylor Made (April 20) Demo Days; and the world famous Easter Egg Hunt (April 19).
And, finally, here’s an update on Bayside development and construction activities:
- The Sun Ridge locker rooms and the outdoor recreation area renovations are almost complete.
- That three-letter pharmacy is 100% confirmed; look for site work to begin soon.
- The rotten weather has wreaked havoc on our construction schedules, but construction is well underway in Coastal Crossing and Sea Grass Bend.
- Traffic is picking up nicely with lots of visitors to The Sales & Information Center.
- We should have conceptual renderings for the new Fitness Center this spring – stay tuned for that announcement!
Looking forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!
Chris Garland, Vice President, Carl M Freeman Companies