Have you ever heard the saying, “if you’re lucky enough to live at the beach, you’re lucky enough”? We agree, but we’d like to go a little further – if you’re lucky enough to own a custom home at the beach, you’re more than lucky enough! There are many reasons why buying a custom home should be a consideration for homeowners, especially if you’re investing in a second home. Though they may come with a steeper price, there are many benefits of a custom home that make it the perfect choice for many homeowners. At Bayside, we realize those benefits, and it’s why we offer awe-inspiring custom homes as an option for residents who wish to live in our Fenwick Island community. The following are just a few of the benefits to owning a custom home:
- Make your dream home a reality. You’ve been imagining your dream home ever since you can remember. Designing and owning a custom home gives you the ability to make those dreams a reality. Your home is where you, your family and your friends spend so much quality time together – why not make those memories in the perfectly designed home? And if you’ve also always dreamed of owning a beach home, buying a custom beach home has double the benefit!
- Full control, down to the last detail. Custom homes are a particularly good choice for those who enjoy having full control. And who could blame them? Having control over the way your home is designed and all the features included means you don’t have to leave it up to chance. When you’re involved in every step of the process, there’s no room for something turning out differently than you want it.
- Don’t make compromises. Your home is a central aspect of your life, and you shouldn’t have to make compromises on the way it looks and is designed. Many homeowners find themselves buying homes that have most of the features that they want, but there’s still something left to be desired. Owning a custom home means you never have to have second thoughts about what you gave up – because you’ve picked out every aspect of your home! You’ve worked hard to be able to buy a beautiful primary or second home, and you shouldn’t have to make compromises on your hard-earned investment.
- Be unique. Why would you blend in when you can stand out – in style? Whatever your personal style may be, it can be translated into your new custom home. Custom homes offer the opportunity to have a truly unique house – shouldn’t your home be as distinctive as you are?
- Have the go-to house for entertaining. Love to entertain? Then a custom home is the perfect choice. You can design your home in such a way that it’s particularly conducive to entertaining and spending time with family and friends, or hosting a party. Not to mention the fact that all of your neighbors and friends will want to spend as much time as they can in your incredible custom home!
At Bayside, we offer the opportunity to not only buy a beautiful new construction beach home – but also to have that beach home be designed just the way you want it. Our community offers both Echelon Custom Homes and Marnie Custom Beach Homes for residents who wish to go the custom home route. Echelon is based in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and is a luxury home builder that offers incredibly detailed, high quality construction to ensure that your custom home vision becomes a reality.
Marnie Custom Beach Homes is another local building company, based right down the street from Bayside in Bethany Beach, Delaware. Founder and president Marnie Oursler combines her construction know-how with impeccable design to produce beautiful beach homes that are truly one-of-a-kind.
The only thing better than a custom home is a custom home that doubles as a vacation home, and that’s exactly what Bayside residents get when they decide to buy a custom home in our community. Whether you make the choice to buy an Echelon custom home or Marnie custom home, rest assured that your new custom beach home in Bayside will make your home dreams come true.