As of Monday, November 23rd, the indoor capacity within Signatures will be reduced to 30% of the maximum occupancy. We are fortunate enough to be able to continue somewhat of our normal operations for golf, and the only change below for recreation is the mandate to wear a face covering at all times in the gym. Below are the updates from Governor Carney, announcing these changes in yesterday’s press conference. As we continue to navigate through these difficult and challenging times, we remind all members and guests to wear a face mask while inside club facilities, wash your hands or utilize the sanitizing stations, and if you are not feeling well, please do not enter our facilities. We encourage our members and guests to also continue to respect our policies and one another.
Delaware: Governor John Carney announced on Tuesday, November 17th the following restrictions, effective on 8:00am on Monday, November 23rd:
- Indoor gatherings in homes must be capped at no more than 10 people;
- Indoor gatherings outside of homes must be limited to 30 percent of the venue’s stated fire capacity, up to a cap of 50 people. This includes all events, such as weddings, funerals, services in houses of worship, performances, political gatherings, and events in public spaces including fire halls;
- Outdoor public gatherings are limited to 50 people. Up to 250 may be allowed with a plan approved by the Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH);
- Restaurants must operate at no more than 30 percent of fire capacity indoors, with allowances for additional outdoor seating;
- Restaurants must also put a sign on each table that says: “Please put a mask on when you’re not eating or drinking. Put a mask on whenever staff approaches the table. Put a mask on whenever you get up from the table.”
- Masks required at all times in exercise facilities
To read the full press release from the Carney Administration, click Here. Rest-assured we are taking every precaution, and continuing our efforts recommended by the State and the CDC, to ensure everyone’s safety.