|Dear Bayside Members,
As part of our family, we want you to know we are committed to the safety and health of our members, associates, and community.
Bayside Resort Golf Club will continue with our normal hours of operation.
The best prevention methods are standard hygiene practices and self-monitoring, and we are taking precautions to put preventive measures in place.
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands (T Zone)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you sneeze or cough (Not your hands)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (Door handles, keyboards, mouse and cell phones as well as telephones)
- Stay home if you are sick
- Temporarily refrain from our normal greeting of shaking hands and hugging during this time
In addition to our current cleaning practices, we are taking a few additional steps at our Club.
- We will continue our rigorous cleaning protocols and will be using disposable disinfectant cleaning wipes throughout the club
- Condiments such as salt and pepper will be removed from the tables and will be available upon request
- We reviewed cleaning protocols with our entire staff as well as increase the frequency in wiping high touch points areas.
We are ensuring our associates have the information they need to stay healthy, and associates not feeling well are being asked to stay home.
To help in our efforts, we ask for your cooperation in a few areas:
- Please refrain from using the Club if you experience any cold or flu-like symptoms
- In the Health & Aquatic club, be diligent about cleaning and wiping off machines with the disinfectant wipes, and wash hands with sanitizer or with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds prior to and after use of equipment
- If you have been in direct contact with someone who tested presumptive positive, please follow the CDC guidelines and refrain from visiting the Club until the designated time period has passed
- If you have traveled internationally in the last few weeks to one of the countries with Level II or Level III warnings, please follow the guidelines provided by the CDC; countries with travel alerts are located here.
We closely monitor the latest announcements and guidelines from the CDC, World Health Organization, State and local agencies and will provide updates to you as needed.
Sean Gradomski • PGA General Manager • Bayside Resort Golf Club
o 302.436.3400 ext. 3418 • c 954.658.8734
Managed by Troon Privé • Private Clubs of Distinction