Dear Bayside Member,
Let’s ring in the New Year with enthusiasm, memories, and gratitude for one another. As we continue to move into our most exciting years, we are truly appreciative for our dedicated members, and your continued support to help create a wonderful experience for all. The modifications and improvement throughout the membership program is a direct result of your feedback from this year’s survey and your suggestions throughout this past year.
In 2018, our team was pleased to bring to you…
- A summer of refreshing cocktails and delicious bites from 38 Degrees at The Point
- The essence of relaxation as we opened the Pool at the Point, a member’s only amenity that showcases our very favorite view
- Renovations of the remaining 111 bunkers with the acclaimed Better Billy Bunker System
- A shady spot near the Tiki Bar at Sun Ridge with a new shade structure
- Continued golf trips at other Troon Privé facilities
- The addition of Two NEW Har-tru Tennis Courts, bringing our total to 5 Har-Tru Courts and 2 Hard Courts allowing the opportunity to elevate your game and the usage of Hard Courts for Pickleball
- Two new wind propelled watercrafts at The Point
Get excited in 2019, we plan to…
- Open longer. Extended season for 38 Degrees and The Point Pool, keeping the pool open on weekends through September 2019
- Replace paddles and lifejackets, to match the new fleet of SUPs and kayaks from 2018
- Install NEW benches and awnings for the Har-tru courts
- Offer more social events and tournaments for our ever so popular Pickleball and Tennis program
- Streamline member check-in at Sun Ridge with two access points
- Partner with Coastline for lifeguards and pool maintenance, to enhance the overall pool experience
- Celebrate the groundbreaking of our signature facility, inimitably designed for our award-winning community and growing membership
- Even more reserved tee times for our Premier members
- Expand the roof line, adding a large area of shade over the dining area at 38 Degrees
- Open registration for Bayside Institute’s 2nd Annual Wellness Week, continue off-campus bus trips, and year-round programming – including weekends
Modified Guest Access Program
In case you missed the details for requesting guest passes in 2019, we invite you to review the new policy HERE. Please direct any questions to Director of Membership, Kellie Pitts.
Due to popular requests, Sports Members will be billed bi-annually in 2019. Account will be charged $1,140 on January 20th and again on April 20th to complete the annual payment for 2019. Premier Members will continue to be billed monthly at $435. Statements reflecting these changes will be sent the first week of February for Premier Members.
If you have any billing questions, please contact Kelly Raab at [email protected] or 302.436.3000 x3565. For general membership questions, please contact Kellie Pitts at [email protected], 302.564.7931, or swing by the Welcome Center.
With the anticipation of breaking ground our signature facility, the Bayside Clubhouse, expanding our programming, and continuing to make improvements and additions throughout your club, we are overjoyed and eager to welcome 2019.
A special thank you to our Advisory Board of Governors for their guidance and persistent communication with the membership. We will host our annual Town Hall meeting in the spring, which will include an update from our Troon Department Leaders and the Development Team, sharing exciting updates for the season ahead.
Sean Gradomski Dave Levitsky
General Manager Senior VP and CFO
Bayside Resort Golf Club Carl M. Freeman