From its tax advantages, to the fact that it has some of the most affordable upscale beach communities in the country currently, it’s no wonder why more and more people are calling Delaware home. Located in the breathtakingly scenic Sussex county, Fenwick Island is starting to be considered by many to be one of the most beautiful locations to live year around. But for the home buyers who are on the fence, here are a few great reasons they should be in the market for a new Delaware beach home at Bayside.
Top Five Reasons To Purchase a Fenwick Island Home at Bayside:
1. The Current Real Estate Opportunity: Home buyers searching for Fenwick Island homes for sale are seeing positive steady trends in the housing industry which are leading to an increase in Delaware home sales. With interest rates now at a record low, the recent news announced by the FED has given even more incentive for home buyers to take advantage of the incredible opportunity in the current Fenwick Island real estate market.
2. Affordability: A great reason to buy in Delaware right now is the affordable market. Lower Sussex County has proven to be the most affordable upscale communities in the Northeast. As mentioned, record low interest rates and bargain home prices have created an affordability index for home buying that has never been seen before. But even more attractive to buyer’s are the state’s tax laws that help improve the cost of living for many residents. Delaware’s beneficial sales tax, retirement income tax, and estate tax laws also add to the affordability factor that attract buyers to to the area.
3. Location, Location, Location: Fenwick Island is conveniently located less than two hours away from Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philadelphia, and just minutes from other gorgeous beach towns such as Bethany , Rehoboth and Ocean City Maryland. So, one would not have to go far to seek out a little excitement or entertainment. Fenwick Island is also well known for its golf course homes, as well as its beaches. Fenwick Island has some of the best coastal beach property in the east, attracting both vacationers, second-home buyers, and retirees. Many choose to live on Fenwick Island year-round and have become “perma-vacationers” to our great town. With the warm weather, boating, birding and crabbing in the summer, along with the wonderful view of snow geese flying in the winter, Delaware provides for just about everything a vacation home buyer or retiree would need.
4. Resort Community & Lifestyle: Fenwick Island offers a resort-like lifestyle at communities such as Bayside. A golf and beach community, including single-family homes and townhomes, Bayside is perfect for the retiree and vacation home buyer. Buyers looking for a Delaware beach home will find the Bayside Community not just to be a “resort for all seasons” but also a “front-porch-friendly” style of living.
5. Jack Nicklaus Signature Golfing: Some of the best golf courses in the country can be found in this part of the state, and buyers looking at Fenwick Island homes for sale will find that Bayside is no exception. Conveniently located just west of Fenwick Island, Delaware and just 4 miles from the beach, Bayside Resort Golf Club is Delaware’s first Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. The award-winning Bayside Community also has a number of first-class amenities to compliment the golf course.