Where human nature meets Mother Nature, you get the best of both worlds. The Point at Bayside is a sanctuary of simple pleasures, both relaxing and invigorating. Hike trails with breathtaking scenery and Ocean City skyline views, drop a line off the pier to snare a crab or two, or select from a fleet of kayaks and paddle boards. It’s all right here. For casual gatherings, The Point also offers a charming screened pavilion for member use and celebrations.
Kayak & SUPs
- May 6 – 21: Saturdays and Sundays 8 am to 1 pm
- May 26 – May 29: Daily 8 am to 6 pm
- May 30 – June 15: Daily 8 am to 1 pm
- June 16 – August 13: Daily 8 am to 6 pm
- August 14 – August 31: Daily 8 am to 1 pm
- September 1 – 4: Daily 8 am to 6 pm
- September 5 – 24: Saturdays and Sundays 8 am to 1 pm
Last launch is 45 minutes prior to close. Crabbing is available during open hours at the Point. Hours and activities are weather- and condition-permitting. For more information, please call the front desk at Sun Ridge at 302-436-3550.